0003


Life-size testimonials


My street dog refused my offer of rice food. I questioned.
As a rice eater, I cannot be disloyal and perfidious was its reply.


My backyard plants refused to water them. I questioned.
As a water user, I cannot be selfish and covetous” was its reply.


My garden parrot refused to learn any language. I questioned.
“As a speaker, I cannot do false promises and forged talks” was its reply.


My showcase idol rejected to attire it. I questioned.
“As a suit dresser, I cannot do terrible murders or crimes” was its reply.


Oh! Man, Verify these life-size testimonials infer your birth is sheer waste!
Realize of none is immortal.  Breed and shine polish your humanity.


Do struggle for eco-balance. Eschew all acts of ecocide.
Consider the Earth is abode of the all living. Trust it divinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment